Editing, Sequencing, and the Finishing Touches
Half-day Seminar on Saturday morning. Topics include:
- Moving from a pile of prints to a project idea
- Selecting and editing images for your project
- The length of a project and audience expectations
- The power of Lightroom collections and projects
- Distilling to the essence of the idea
- Titles for your project
- Parts of a project that you need to develop
- Key images and icons for your project
- Beyond the images — becoming a storyteller
- Determining the best media for your project
- Sequencing for screen presentations
- Sequencing for book presentations
- Now that the project is finished, is it really finished?
- Strategies for projects with more than one medium
- Finding new projects buried in your existing work
- Finishing touches that complete the project
Sign up now!
Spring/Summer 2013 Tour Now Booking!
You can register for the seminars and discounts in your location using the links below:
Each of the four seminar topics are $95 each, but discounts apply if you sign up for more than one! Attend 2-3 seminars for $85 each. Attend all four seminars for only $75 each.
Projects - Editing, Sequencing, and the Finishing Touches
Photographs Off the Wall - Folios, Chapbooks, & Keepsakes
Image & Text - Ideas, Examples, Strategies, & Artist Statements
Finding an Audience for Your Work - Marketing, Distribution, Publishing, & Web Strategies That Work