Finding an Audience for Your Work
Marketing, Distribution, Publishing, and Web Strategies That Work
Half-day Seminar on Sunday afternoon. Topics include:
- The three key strategies to build an audience
- Finding your audience
- Strategies to keep them coming back
- Levels of involvement
- The all-important “Next Step”
- Selling and pricing strategies for your audience
- Developing media that make sense for you
- An inside look at the gallery world
- Collectors, selling, gifting, and your long-term goals
- The Five Buying Questions
- The unvarnished truth about the book business
- How to get your work published in magazines
- Emails, newsletters, and postcards
- Publicity strategies
- Website strategies that work
- Review events like Houston FotoFest, Photolucida, etc.
Sign up now!
Spring/Summer 2013 Tour Now Booking!
You can register for the seminars and discounts in your location using the links below:
Each of the four seminar topics are $95 each, but discounts apply if you sign up for more than one! Attend 2-3 seminars for $85 each. Attend all four seminars for only $75 each.
Projects - Editing, Sequencing, and the Finishing Touches
Photographs Off the Wall - Folios, Chapbooks, & Keepsakes
Image & Text - Ideas, Examples, Strategies, & Artist Statements
Finding an Audience for Your Work - Marketing, Distribution, Publishing, & Web Strategies That Work